Weekly Prizes: For each of the Entry Periods defined above, Sponsor will award each confirmed winner for the corresponding Entry Period a Prize as follows:
- Week 1 Prize: two (2) Winchester Camp Chairs [approx. retail value is $100]
- Week 2 Prize: one (1) Winchester Cooler [approx. retail value is $150]
- Week 3 Prize: one (1) Goal Zero Power Source [approx. retail value is $200]
- Week 4 Prize: one (1) Nikon Binoculars [approx. retail value is $250]
- Week 5 Prize: one (1) Moultrie Game Camera [approx. retail value is $250]
- Week 6 Prize: one (1) Browning Ground Blind [approx. retail value is $200]
- Week 7 Prize: one (1) Winchester XPR Rifle [approx. retail value is $550]
Other than shipping charges to be covered by Sponsor, Prize winners are solely responsible for any applicable taxes, fees, insurance, and all other costs and requirements incurred in claiming, transporting, registering, or using the Prizes, and any other expenses associated with the Prize whether or not specified herein. In order to accept and before taking possession of any Prize, each winner must provide adequate personal identification and provide evidence of fulfillment of all eligibility requirements. Additional restrictions may apply. PRizeS will be deemed forfeited by Winner If the Winner cannot meet the acceptance criteria or if THE PRIZE IS not ACCEPTED within thirty (30) days after it is made available to Winner. Unclaimed or forfeited prize will be awarded as described below in Section 9. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged, except at sole discretion of Sponsor.
The Prizes are not transferable, nonrefundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winners are responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The winners must conform to and demonstrate compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as applicable and must make arrangements for delivery of the firearm with appropriate federally licensed firearms dealers as required by State and Federal law.